Animate Project

In this project I worked in Adobe Animate and created a custom mouse action.  Below is a link to the webpage.  I encountered a few problems with this project.  My main issue was the gif I created was too large and was slowing down the browser.  Once I fixed that issue it worked fine.

 

personal.psu.edu/jen5156/animate/firework.html

 

Advertisements

Concrete Poetry

The concrete poetry project was created as a collaborative project involving everyone in the class.  Each person was given a word to use.  We decided as a group to create a narrative including all the words.  Below is a link to the page I created.

http://personal.psu.edu/jen5156/cpp17/instrumental.html

 

To view the page from the beginning use the link below:

http://personal.psu.edu/wrc11/cpp17/index.html