For my final project I was tasked with making a video in Adobe Premiere. The directions for this project were to make it interesting, meaning I was to find something that could be seen as boring and make it interesting to the viewer. I decided that I wanted to collaborate on this project with a peer in class. We came up with urban playground. The video is in a link below.
In this project I worked in Adobe Animate and created a custom mouse action. Below is a link to the webpage. I encountered a few problems with this project. My main issue was the gif I created was too large and was slowing down the browser. Once I fixed that issue it worked fine.
The concrete poetry project was created as a collaborative project involving everyone in the class. Each person was given a word to use. We decided as a group to create a narrative including all the words. Below is a link to the page I created.
To view the page from the beginning use the link below:
Below is my Seasons project fully rendered, which showcases particle effects and ncloth. Seasons was created in Maya 2016 and Adobe After Effects. The rain and snow were particle effects created in Maya. The pollen was created in After Effects.
Below is a link to a flipbook I created on benettonplay and it shows a ball bouncing a across the screen. The flipbook is made up of 100 frames.
The demo reel I am working on this semester also involves the creation of a walk cycle. Below I have listed the tutorial I have been using from Lynda.com. I decided to use the Andy rig for my walk cycle. The rig is extensive, but as I am working I do wish there were additional controls. For instance, the heels of the feet do not have a control. This would have been really helpful in adding anticipation to the beginning of the foot moving and after the passing pose. I have also included a playblast in this post to show my progress so far. As of now I have animated the hips, legs and feet.
At the end of last semester I had worked on a project I titled Seasons. I encountered some technical difficulties before the project was due to present. As a result my Ncloth for the Fall season didn’t have falling leaves. One of the things I wanted to fix this semester for my demo reel was a tree with falling leaves for the Fall scene. Below is a clip of the new Ncloth I created.